A wide range of rubber flooring, in tiles and rolls, in an extensive collection of colours and for any imaginable use such as gym flooring, safety floor, fashion floors, airport flooring, healthcare flooring...
Rubber flooring has the following characteristics:
- Durable. The high level of abrasion resistance of rubber enables use in heavy traffic areas for a long period of time.
- Reduces noise. The rubber's natural elasticity reduces noise up to 20 dB.
- Free from PVC and halogens.
- Non slip floor surface. The rubber guarantees a higher level of slip resistance than required by international standards.
- Fire resistant. Rubber flooring, in addition to adhering to the maximum requirements of international standards, guarantees low opacity and smoke toxicity in case of fire.
- Antistatic. The rubber protects users from electric shock.
- Cigarette burn resistant. No trace is left on the floor surface.